Sunday, 26 February 2012

Leap Day Sale

On Wednesday leap on over to Teachers Pay Teachers to cash in on the amazing Leap Day Sale! TpT is offering a discount of 10% off at checkout with the code L2P9Y and I am putting my entire store on sale for 20% off which makes for a total of 28% off!!!!! Many other sellers on TpT will also have their stores on sale. The sale is only for the one day so get your wishlists started today before you are busy at work, I know my wishlist is done. To get to my store click on the link on the right side bar or click here.
Happy shopping and cheers,






PS. If you have a store that is on sale this Wednesday feel free to leave a link in the comments so others know about it:)

16 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Tpt sales? I'm throwing one too!
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mary-Lirette

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I am off to check out your store now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Terri!

    Everything in my store will be 20% off on Leap Day!
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Teaching-Bank

    Shelley
    @ The Teaching Bank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Terri!
    Everything in my store is less 20%!
    Michelle Walker

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything in my store will be 20% off this Wednesday, Leap Day!

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Linda-Nelson/Products

    Thanks, Terri!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Terri!
    All my stuff will be 20% off--except my newest item, which is 50% off!!!!
    Teacher Tam's TPT Store

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am getting excited for all the savings tomorrow. My wishlist is FULL:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Shopping tomorrow everyone!

    I'm having 20% too!

    Thanks for posting this Terri! (I'm also your newest follower - can't believe I wasn't already following...)
    Addie Williams TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the exposure Terri!

    My store is 20% off.

    Lisa Tarman TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  11. My store is 20% off through Thursday.

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tessa-Maguire

    Tessa
    Tales From Outside the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog! I am a new follower.

    Have a great week!

    Kristastellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being a Featured Teacher Author on TPT! I love your store and pins!!! THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving your blog; I made my way here from your TPT store. Super cute ideas and products!! :)

    ~Jen
    (Your newest follower!)
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...