Sunday, 19 August 2012

Getting Organized With Flowers


We still have just over 2 weeks left of summer holidays here so I have started getting organized. Today I decided to make the labels for my magazine folders.

I use one folder for each day of the week and this is where I keep all my prep stuff. I prefer the magazine folders over the file folders because they can hold more things. 
Last year I had just the file folders on my desk and they would get knocked off and everything would be all over. I also didn't like that they took up so much room on my desk. I plan on putting my magazine folders on the shelf behind my desk so this should be better :)

Here are the labels I made and you can get them for FREE by clicking here! I hope you can use them.

Cheers,
 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! So cute and they fit my classroom theme colors perfectly :) I'm pinning this and downloading it for sure!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am glad to hear this. I love it when I can share my ideas with other teachers! By the way, I headed over to check out your blog and it is super cute! I am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...